THE "EMELISSE" HOTEL:
Situated above Emblisis Bay overlooking a unique painting of nature, the Emelisse Hotel is hidden out of sight, among cedars and cypress trees. From an architect’s point of view a finely tuned pallet of multicultural influence creates an environment of high aesthetics and post-modern design. Space consultant Sophocles Maraveyas has combined an ambience of serenity with original pieces of furniture and local architecture elements. Note that this is the only establishment in Greece to use teak wood items to furnish rooms, all painted in subtle pale shades, and decorated with pictures from artwork photographer Tatiana Karapanagioti, highlighted by the cleverly hidden support lights.
The Emelisse Hotel is located above Emblisis Bay, close to the picturesque port and fishing village of Fiskardo, which is within close proximity; it will take not more than 15 minutes to reach, walking distance. The Emelisse Hotel lies 1hour and 15minutes drive from Kefalonia (Cephalonia) Airport and the Ferry port of Sami is just 50 minutes away by car. It is also located 60 km away from Poros port, your arrival port to Kefalonia if you travel from Kyllini. It takes less than an hour to go to the capital of the island, Argostoli. Many magnificent beaches to choose from, closest is just 100m far from the reception area.
Catering services could not be an exception to the quality that characterizes all the services offered.
• Welcome cucumber water and iced towel on arrival
• Two swimming pools, sun beds, pool towels, shower
• Children swimming pool
• Pool bar
• Lobby bar
• Indoor restaurant
• Riza restaurant with Greek traditional and local delicacies
• Votsalo restaurant, an open kitchen restaurant serving special Mediterranean flavors
• All day room service
• Laundry service
• Business services, meetings up to 50 people, audio visual equipment
• Event facilities, church for wedding and Christian ceremonies
• DVD selection
• Book Library
• Early check in upon availability without charge
• Late check out upon request/ availability; until 14:00 free of charge, until 18:00 30% surcharge on the room rate, after 18:00 100% charge
• Fitness room, fully equipped, free of charge
• Complimentary shuttle bus service to/ from Fiskardo village
• Water taxi service
• Transfers upon request (private taxi transfer)
• Porter service
• Parking area, up to 25 spaces, 100m far from the reception area, transportation is done by club cars
• Tennis court (rackets and balls are provided by Reception free of charge)
• Baby sitting upon request, baby monitors, baby chairs, baby cots
• Elemis Spa
• Billiard, free of charge
• Gift shop
• Scuba diving
• Boat trips to the islands of Lefkada, Ithaca, Scorpios, Meganisi
• Speedboat, private daily cruises
• Bicycles, are available for hire, free of charge
• Cinema is available without charge, by the reception area
• Excursions to villages, beaches, sights
• Car Rental arrangements
• Wireless Internet access
• Club cars’ transportation within the hotel area, from/ to the Emplisis Bay
• Hairdresser upon request
• Housekeeping is provided twice a day
• Special evenings every week (Greek night, Pizza night, Barbecue)
• Weekend events for children, Spa treatments, sport events, yoga
KEFALONIA ISLAND TOURIST ATTRACTIONS:
• Top up your tan at Myrtos Beach
Myrtos beach is Kefalonia's (Cephalonia) postcard pinup! A visit to this beach is a ‘must’ for every traveller to the island. With its steep and windy descent to the long ribbon of white pebble backed by vertical limestone cliffs; a day on this beach is the ultimate in relaxation and ‘getting away from it all’.
• Assos village and walk to the Venetian Castle
There are few places in Greece where you will find such a dramatic setting as the village of Assos. Located approximately 20 minutes south of Fiskardo, Assos is built amphitheatrically around a serene natural harbour; a strip of land connects Assos to a peninsular atop which, sits majestically a monumental Venetian fortress designated a European National heritage Site. The village of Assos is without a doubt one of the most attractive places on Cephalonia, with its crumbling ruins, its narrow backstreets and multitude of seaside cafes it is a great place to sit and relax and watch the world go round.
• Step into the past on the Dafnoudi trail
The enchanting walk down the narrow and windy trail to Dafnoudi Beach is truly beautiful. The track takes you through a forest of Olive and Cypress trees and a gorgeous herb scented valley leading you down to the magical pebble cove of Dafnoudi. The tricky access to the beach on foot keeps this cove secluded and quiet, however, during the day it can become busy with people arriving by boat.
A walk in this area will take you to stunning viewpoints, German gun emplacements remnants of the occupation during WW2, beautiful derelict buildings, cannon mountings used for the guns that guarded the channel and amazing tunnelled caves carved into the rock previously used as ammunition stores.
• Shopping in Argostoli, the capital of the island
• Other activities available include scuba diving and boat trips to remote, secluded beaches and to the surrounding islands. Bicycles are available for hire and the island is also accessible on foot for the hiking enthusiasts. The rocks and pebbled beach of the Emblisis Bay are just a short walk away. Here you can submerge yourself in the crystal clear, refreshing and still waters of the Ionian.
The picturesque port and fishing village of Fiskardo (or Fiscardo), with a wealth of shops and restaurants, is within close proximity.
We hope that you will join us and share the wonder of the Emelisse.
- Double Executive Room [No View]
- Double executive room [partial Sea view]
- Double executive room [Sea view]
- Double executive room [Shared pool]
- Junior Suite [Garden view]
- Junior Suite [partial Sea view]
- Junior suite [Sea view and private shared swimming pool]
- Family Apartment
- Maisonette Apartment
- Executive Suite
Facilities & Services
- Gift Shop
- Pool Table
- Porter Service
- Small motorboat
- Speedboat cruise
- Squash Court
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Court
Check-In time: 15:00
Check-Out time: 11:00
Our property operates from Apr 27 to Oct 22.
- City / Location: Kefalonia
- Postal Address: Fiskardo
- Postal / ZIP: 28084
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact phone number: +30-26740-41200
- FAX: +30-26740-41026